Uv grp liner
- Fully compliant with ASTM-2019 – Standard Practice for Rehabilitation of Existing Pipelines and Conduits by the Pulled in Place Installation of Glass Reinforced Plastic (GRP) Cured-in-Place Thermosetting Resin Pipe (CIPP)
- Available diameters from 6″ (150mm) to 63″ (1575mm), and in thicknesses from 2mm to 12mm in 1 mm increments
- Liner is fabricated from the highest quality E-CR-Glass fiberglass and UV-cure resins
- Available in polyester (styrenated) and vinylester VOC-free resins
- Resins are gelled/thickened, so there’s no runny mess on site, adding safety for the installation crew.
- Offers tough construction, for safe and easy handling and installation by the contractor
- Quick-cure formula offers better production rates for the contractor
- Liners are manufactured in a state-of-the-art facility, with a digital camera QA/QC system to ensure uniform impregnation and thickness.
- Liner is constructed with a puncture resistant, removable inner foil and tough UV protective outer foil.